Wednesday, January 10, 2024

More Like It! Gibbs and the Park Pooches

Park Place RV Park

On Wednesday, Jan 10th I was totally messed up on what day it was. Bill had to correct me at least once and I had to remind myself even after that. We woke up to another morning of a sun-filled sky. *sigh* Beautiful. It was still cold, about 34F/1C, and still calm – for today That changes again tomorrow. Bill was first in the shower, while I had my tea, and then after the Prez left for his flyers meeting, it was my turn.

Lovely, that's all I can say.
Oh, and Good morning!

I had a choice. Do the proper thing or do the playful thing. I decided since my hair was wet and I couldn’t take Gibbs out yet, to get the vacuum out and clean (the proper thing). That leads to dusting as well, so both are now done for a while and it looks better in here. 😊 Then, at 10:30 Gibbs and I took the garbage over and went for our walk outside the park perimeter (the playful thing). What a beautiful morning!

I had tried 2 or 3 or 4 times to get my blog opened up to transfer pictures from Picasa and had no luck in between doing those things. But finally, after going into Amazon to place an order for something for the Suite, it worked! It is so frustrating and we have already planned on a new laptop for me over the summer. I can’t do a blog on my phone, which works well and quickly every time!

More of the playful.
Getting there!

At 11, I walked over to work on the puzzle and in the next hour, really started to enjoy the hunt even more. When I returned, Keith and Bill were here, Bill helping him get registered for flying here etc. etc. Anyway, they got it all done and we had our lunch. Those boys could talk planes for – ev – er (teehee) so I started on my sandwich before Keith even said goodbye. Sorry, I was hungry and wanted to get back to the clubhouse.

Sheila was there practicing on her keyboard and that was fun to listen to. She has the drive and interest for new things, which at ‘our’ age is impressive. 😊 It was 4 when I left and there was a small gathering of the B dogs. The 3 dogs around us are Buddy, Bo and Benji, all small, all black, all belonging to our friends. So, when I got home, I decided to take Gibbs out for his walk earlier today.

Left to right: Benji, Buddy, Bo


All cute little guys
Buddy, in the middle, is the shyest. ♥

He was very good as he approached them, getting the required pets from their people before we walked home. I had my cup of tea and started my blog. Hopefully it will go smoothly for me today! We reached a pleasant high of 60F/16C today by mid afternoon and with not a lot of wind, it felt nice. The sun is so warm! Our overnight low will only be 45F/7C so that will be better too.

Delicious!

At 5:15, I prepared the chicken legs, our vegetables and potatoes for supper.  We were eating an hour or so later. Everything turned out well. After clean up, I finished my blog and played my afternoon Wordle games before finding something to watch on tv. Just a normal sunset here tonight, which I missed by taking Gibbs out earlier. It sure is nice to have longer days though, to be able to see some daylight still at 6 o’clock! 😊

Still mostly clear at 4 pm

This has been a good day, warmer, much more what we like. I painted my finger nails today, they are getting so long and needed to be filed as well. What a difference when I’m not working at the body shop or in the garden!

An oldie, but a goodie
Good night!

Thank you for the visit!

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully those two cooler early mornings are the extent of "winter" for you. With more sunshine I'd expect the temps will moderate.
    The puzzle looks very hard to me, but you're making amazing progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll probably have a few more cool mornings but not as bad.
      The puzzle is a challenge but I'm enjoying it, lots of odd shapes pieces.

      Delete
  2. Ahh love the pups!! Sunshine for you, wind for me. Really, we aren't that far apart at the moment!! It's 55 degrees, going to rain in about 45 minutes and the wind is already up to 20 mph. Sound familiar???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your beautiful day! Nice of Bill to show Keith how to get registered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day. The "B's" look very well behaved.
    Wow you sure are quick at getting those puzzles done.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The B,'s are all so different but so cute. When Benji barks, his front feet lift off the ground.

      Delete
  5. Patsy you don't need long
    and perfect nails to be beautiful, your beauty is inside you and in how good you are to everyone,
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete