Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Finishing One, Starting Another

Park Place RV Park

When we opened our eyes this morning, another day was upon us. That’s the way it works. 😊 Tuesday, Jan. 10th started very mild, 52F/12C, and Gibbs and I enjoyed our 10-minute walk. It’s all he really wants and needs in the morning. I left him and Bill at home and walked to Family Dollar. We needed bread and Bill’s cereal and their prices are the best. It was a nice walk, listening to my podcast.

Walk with us

The clouds made the sky this morning

When I returned, I decided to take my tea outside with Gibbs. I played my Wordle games online and then we just relaxed in the sun until 10:30 when I went to the clubhouse to finish the grapes in that darned puzzle! Within half hour, it was done and I began a new one. This would prove to be a much easier puzzle. I worked until noon, leaving the border half done.

This is a view down the row of rv's in the
Quartzsite RV Park beside us
I love the flags flying but that does show that it's windy

Across the gravel yard, more pretty clouds

Sometimes, my best pictures are totally by fluke

After soup for lunch, I returned to finish the edge and while the ladies played Pokeno in the background, I completed the bottom half. Told you it was easy! I didn’t want to finish it, not sure if I could anyway, so at 3 I returned home to my boys.  

This one was a tough one. All the pieces were the same shape
basically and so they fit anywhere

A nice poster came with this puzzle
so easy to see where pieces went if you got stuck

The bottom of the puzzle was quite easy so I pushed myself
away from the table early

Bill worked on some Word Scrambles, finishing one of mine and starting a new one, while I had my tea and then took Gibbs for our afternoon walk. He wanted to go into the dog park but after a couple of run-arounds, he was done.

Still quite the undecided sky at 4 when Gibbs
and I went for our walk

Another one of those beautiful pictures
unplanned

For supper, I prepared and baked a meatloaf. We have more ground beef in the freezer than anything else so being this is one of Bill’s favourite entrees, it was an easy choice. I cooked potatoes and corn to go along with and it was ready at 6 for our consumption. It was Delicious, the capital D is intentional. 😊 It was also very filling. Bill washed the pots after I put the leftover meat and potatoes in the fridge.

from inside the Dog Park, looking northwest

Nothing good was on tv tonight so we put the Jukebox Oldies music on, on the tv. I finished writing my post and we relaxed with books for the evening. Another wonderful day under our belt.

A nice meal tonight
Good night!

Thank you for popping in. Your comments are always welcome.

12 comments:

  1. I do love when I take a picture of the sun and when I look at it after the rays are reaching out across the sky. Yours are great ones. Dinner did look Delicious one of Tom's favorites, also. We had that meal on Sunday...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we surprise ourselves with our pictures, don't we? thank you! Meatloaf, a nice full-bodied meal. :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice clouds and brilliant blue skies. Sun and its rays looked like a flying saucer! No RVs here yet and I doubt such travel will be common. Best we get are campers, Kestrel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kestrel! I had to go back and look at the flying saucer! :) I loved seeing your style of camping though, so natural and yet fun. Sometimes, we've gone too far. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a vivid blue sky in that photo! The meatloaf looked excellent.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the calm quiet of Quartzsite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely deserve a break but you have to make the calm by yourself! :) haha

      Delete
  5. You certainly finish all those puzzles very quickly. Good for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, determination, I guess. Same as you with your craft projects.

      Delete
  6. Your meatloaf looks oh so yummy!! You are quick on the puzzles, I don't have the patience, wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious and with leftovers! Thank you, I enjoy them, obviously. :)

      Delete