Monday, December 4, 2023

The Week Begins

Park Place RV Park

On Monday, Dec. 4th the day started pretty much like any other day. Weekends and weekdays all run in together when we’re not working BUT we’re not complaining! 😊 Gibbs and I went for our walk and Bill headed out for the flying field, all before 8 am. 

Good morning

At 9:10 I walked over to the clubhouse for Poker Pool and was surprised that most of the ladies were ready and waiting! Anxious Annies today, well, let’s get going! It’s obvious that we all love the game.

There were a lot of decorations
Gerald looks a bit overwhelmed. 😀

Oh, 'what a tangled web we weave'
The jumble of Christmas lights and the
determination of one man. 

I came in 3rd, which gave me a bit of a lift in my step only because next time, I could be in the bottom two! Gerald was pulling out the Christmas decorations for Patti while we played and got the tree set up. He’s a worker, that man! 😊 Bill and I had ham salad sandwiches on my seeded Keto bread for lunch and they were really good! I need more flour before I can bake any more homemade bread so I shared.


Such a pretty sky!

Rather than go to the puzzle after we ate, I sat with Gibbs and played my Wordle games. I was feeling quite tired for some reason so eventually went up to have a snooze. Of course, the little guy joined me. After an hour, I sat and addressed as many Christmas cards as I could. We need more. Around 4ish, we walked back to Carol-Ann and Kobus’ rv with Gibbs and a few of his things. His water dish, outdoor bed and rope. He is going to spend the day with them tomorrow. 😊

Our home decorated outside too
Can you see the lights and the
candy canes at the step?


I ran out a couple of times to
capture the performance in the sky

Back home, I placed an order from Amazon for some Christmas goodies and we started supper around 6. Fish and chips tonight and then some tv for the evening. This has been a good day. I didn’t take many pictures but the sky put on a lovely show for me before it got dark. For those following, my sister and b-i-l are getting closer. Staying at Deming, NM tonight. We're glad they are safely making their way south.

Supper was good

Finished off with the last of the
pumpkin pie.
Good night!

Thank you for the visit!

8 comments:

  1. The photos of the clouds and sky are lovely. Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another perfect day. The clouds and the last of the sunlight certainly put on a beautiful show last night. Good to hear Gayle and John are safely making their way here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the most perfect and upbeat days. Keep them coming.


    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason this posted before I could say "God bless".

    ReplyDelete