Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Comin’ Down, 12 days BEFORE Christmas, Cute Grandson Alert!

Park Place RV Park

We were all up by 6:30 on Sunday, Dec. 17th. Early birds today! I was in bed last night at 9:30 after watching a cute UK movie. The accents were often very strong but it was still a fun watch. It was called 23 Walks. 😊 I’ve found a ‘channel’, so to speak, with a few good looking movies so I’ll be entertained for a while too. I just can’t get into those Hallmark fluff stories. Well, it’s like I’ve written the book!

Before 7 am, the sky was
interesting and pretty

This morning, I set about sorting laundry and Bill carried the basket over for me at 6:45. It was still dark but the sky was daunting and beautiful all at the same time. Bill left for the field just after I had to switch from washers to dryers. While they were drying, I took Gibbs for his walk and then took my tea over to the clubhouse. I also took our chair quilts, plus Clemson’s handmade ‘quilt’ for a wash. While waiting, I finished the puzzle as Gerald worked around me, sweeping.

Little wiggle bum and I going for our walk.
The pink mountains are in the west while the sun
rises in the east.

Kapop!

I folded our clothes and hung the quilts on the line behind the building. They wouldn’t (& didn’t) take long to dry at all. It was a warm morning with some clear and some sunny skies. I texted back and forth with my little brother out in Alberta after I returned and Gibbs and I sat out in the sun until Bill got home. We had lunch and I went over to the clubhouse to see if Gerald was up for a game of pool. He was busy for a while so I played a couple of games against myself until he was free.

The puzzle got finished first thing
Bill was cleaning windows this afternoon.
He had to wait for the sun to disappear to do the back
and west facing ones. Now we can see!!

Needless to say, I lost all 3 games but not too badly. He could have been going easy on me, I don’t know, but we had fun all the same. I picked up a couple more tips and will try and put them into practice. It sounds like the ‘new personal cue sticks’ virus has caught on as 3 of our fellow campers have theirs now too. Oh-oh, I’m rubbing off on them! Ha ha. 😊 I hope they all enjoy theirs as much as I do mine. When I returned home around 3, Bill was finishing up cleaning windows. Nice job, sweetie!

our afternoon walk
I just can't enough of these sky photos

I had my tea and then took Gibbs for his walk around the park. When I slipped out after 5:30 to take a picture of the west sky, I met up with Sheila who was getting her steps in for the day. 

Sheila and I did our best to find some
camera worth shots. 
Success!

We took a detour and captured a different view of the sky minus the rv’s. 😊 Bill was grilling sausages, a potato and corn on the Weber and I cooked some acorn squash in the microwave for supper. Yum, it was delicious!

There is a little bit of love going on here.

This has been a fun day. Laundry is done for another week and I got some pool practice in too. I hope your day was a good one as well. 

Light bulb earrings
and
Ruby angel

I've been wrong, calling this 12 day challenge the 12 days of Christmas so I'll correct it here. The 12 days of Christmas don't actually start until Dec. 25th. These days are called the 12 days before Christmas and today is the 5th day. 😁 Earrings and brooch today. 

Happy 7 months (yesterday) Alexander!
If this doesn't make you smile, nothing will. πŸ’—πŸ’—
You can't tell here but he has two 'toofies'
on the bottom and more on their way. 
Good night!

Thank you for stopping around. Your comments are always welcome!

10 comments:

  1. Alexander is adorable! That smile is so sweet.
    Love the sky photos. Glad to hear that you had a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though? We're missing his little changes so grateful Krystal keeps sending photos.

      Delete
  2. Look at that face!!!! It always surprises me how much better I can see out the windows when I actually wash them!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie he is ! The first 2 pics are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander is such a sweetie. Love your earrings and brooch.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg. I want to snuggle with Alexander!!

    ReplyDelete