Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Perfect Day!

Park Place RV Park

On Wednesday, Mar. 20th we welcomed the first full day of Spring. It arrived last night at 8:06 PT and unlike our home reports, it has come in with a vengeance. I could hear air conditioners running already at 8 am this morning when I walked through the park with Gibbs. We don’t plan on using ours unless we rise above the 90’s/30’s and can keep the Suite comfortable. It drops to mid to high 50’s/high 20’s at night so open windows make a huge difference. 😊


Good morning!

Gibbs and I went for our walk, as I mentioned, and Bill left to go and help with clean up at the flying field (all tables, chairs etc. get packed away), and then to Jim’s to help store things in his shop. I left Gibbs at home at 9 and walked over for Coffee Hour. I quite enjoy the small groupings as of late; today was no different with only 9 of us. At 10:30 I moved over to work on the puzzle with Adele and Susan.

A desert scene in 1000 pieces.

I think we can call this a 3 person, 2 day puzzle

We finished the first one in good time and began a new one. This one is a desert scene and as much as we thought it might be a challenge, it was going together quite quickly. I returned home for lunch, tuna sandwich on keto bread and then back for round 2 of puzzling. It was kind of crazy how far we were getting on it and Susan and I worked away at it until 4. Sheila joined us for a while with her Diamond Art craft.


Sitting in the gazebo 
with my boys.

Bill and Gibbs were sitting outside in the shade and so I poured myself a glass of wine and joined them. Since I finished my Stephanie Plum book last night, I didn’t have one on the go – yet. We just enjoyed each other’s company, discussed ‘home’ and were entertained by our little munchkin as he made a cool nest for himself under my chair. They are so smart! His little tummy was so cool after laying on the desert dirt. He doesn’t do it often so not to worry about desert fever. 😊

Gibbs digs his way to a cool spot

And then lays down for a rest

I took Gibbs for a walk (before I drank my wine) and for supper, we had shrimp and fries. It was a nice meal and after I wrote my blog, I would either start a new book or watch another episode of The Village. It’s kind of interesting. This has been a good day.  We reached a high of 80F/26C by afternoon. Spring is here!

An easy supper tonight.
Tasted good too!
Good night!

Thank you for stopping by!

 

4 comments: